Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Looking Back at the path I have travelled: I am blessed

Article 1 Volume 6                                                                                               December 30, 2015                                                                               God is Good!!

As 2015 comes closer to an end, I can truly say I have been and still is blessed. God is good. 
When I go back and read them, some of  the experiences I mentioned and wrote about in over 125 stories, on my 5 blog sites are touching and moving to my soul.  Sometimes, I can't believe (but I really know they were) that some those articles were written by me.

Most of my stories were written late at night.  Seemingly, late at night, thoughts have a clearer path in my head.

                                Happy New Year!!!

               Copyright 2015. Grady E. Bryant, Sr.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment